Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nicholas Who?

Welcome to my blog.  As a warning,  you should know I’m not the strongest writer; however, try matching up my writing with someone like Nickolas sparks.  I don’t know about yall, but last time I read one of his novels, I was on the second page for the fifth time and forgot what book I was reading…it was a tragic waste of $20 dollars and 30 minutes.  Yes, I will say yall a lot and yes, I adore run on sentences. So bite your tongue and let your eyes get lost in the imperfection.   If you’re an English professor please forgive me for my bad punctuation and terrible skills in spelling…I blame Pine Bluff. 
The purpose of this blog is to make you laugh out loud and find the comedic relief lingering in your own life.  Someone once told me I should have my own TV show…however, he was British.   Nor does my life possess large amounts of drama like Kourtney and Khloe or Cake Boss.  And as hard as I practice, I will never be able to talk or be theatrical like Danielle from RHWNJ.  Being her for one day would make me want to pull my own weave out.  She is exhausting.  So, I have chosen to make my internet explorer, and for all you apple fans, safari debut through this blog - sarcastic humor I wish to share with you.  

1 comment:

  1. Loooove it banana!

    xx,


    Erin

    http://ashesoflaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete